Please use this survey if you own or manage a business in Calgary, Edmonton, Grande Prairie, Lethbridge, or Red Deer. The purpose of this survey is to better understand your experiences as a business owner or manager in this area, particularly as it relates to Supervised Consumption Services sites in the following locations:
- Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre: 1213 4 Street SW, Calgary
- Boyle Street Community Services: 10116 105 Avenue, Edmonton
- Boyle McCauley Health Centre: 10628 96 Street NW, Edmonton
- George Spady Centre: 10015 105A Avenue NW, Edmonton
- Royal Alexandra Hospital (in-patients only): 10240 Kingsway NW, Edmonton
- Northreach Mobile Supervised Consumption Service: 10101 97A Street, Grande Prairie
- ARCHES: 1016 1 Avenue S, Lethbridge
- Turning point: 4611 50 Avenue, Red Deer (temporary overdose prevention site)
If your business does not operate close to any of these locations, please take our Resident Survey.
- If you have already completed this survey, please do not complete another. Only one needs to be filled out at this time.
- If you have more than one business in the study area, please complete the survey for the business in which you spend most of your time.
The survey will take up to 25 minutes to complete. If you get interrupted, you can tap or click Save to receive your survey by email, so that you can pick up right where you left off when you are ready to continue.
We respect your privacy
Your personal information is being collected as part of a review by the Supervised Consumption Services Panel for the purpose of assessing the socioeconomic impact of Supervised Consumption Services Sites. Any personal information received is being collected and used pursuant to section 33(c) and section 39(1)(a) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and your personal information will be managed in accordance with the FOIP Act. If you have questions about the collection, use and disclosure of information, please contact the Supervise Consumption Services’ review at (780)-643-9037 or email SCS.Review@gov.ab.ca.